Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet - Fresno, California:
(Thursday, Saturday & Sundays)
Enjoy the outdoors and come join us.
Great hours and great fun for the whole family! Come enjoy the bargain hunters dream come true, at Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet.
If you are looking for the perfect weekend activity…look no further! Enjoy shopping on our 20+ acres filled with a variety of gifts and products.
Are you interested in having a booth and being an official vendor at the Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet? Please review our website further or come to our office during our day and hours of operation.
Located in the beautiful Fresno Fairgrounds, Fresno California. There you will see acres and acres to fun and excitement. The Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet is a 20+ acres facility filled with up to 600 vendor spaces.
The Marketplace features over 15 food and snack bars and plenty of seating so you can enjoy the entertainment of the day while eating one of your favorite dishes featured at the Marketplace.
A Great Place to Spend a Day…
If you are looking for a day of fun and do not wish to be locked indoors, than you have found the right place. The Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet is a perfect place to take the whole family. We have food, entertainment and some of the best bargains in the Valley. We are open year-round Thursday, Saturdays and Sundays from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Please see "Events" for any Marketplace closings due to Fairgrounds events)
Why Pay More?
People are always amazed at the incredible selection and bargains they find at the Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet. From new to used, our vendors seem to offer it all! You’ll find: Home furnishings, clothing, memorabilia, jewelry, toys, collectibles, silk plants, perfumes and cosmetics, food, books, Native American treasures, Southwest Décor , tools and much, much more! Best of all you will find incredible bargains often meeting and beating store prices!
Be Your Own Boss Control Your Financial Future!
If you have always wanted to own your own business, The Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet is an excellent place to make that dream come true. The Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet offers vendors an amazing vehicle to make money and take control of their financial future.
Lots of Space Available - Free Parking to visitors!
The Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet has up to 600 spaces.
A Great Vendor Value!
Space Rental is $10.00 on Thursdays, $10.00 on Saturdays and $25.00 on Sundays. This is the standard price for a 20' X 20' space.
*Vendor Spaces are not sold in advance.
Gates Open to Vendors at:
Thursday Morning at approximately 6:00am.
Saturday Morning at approximately 6:00am.
Sunday Morning at approximately 5:00am.
Additional Services Available to Our Vendors
The following are additional services available to you.
1) Tables Rent for $5.00 (each)
2) Produce Space an Additional $5.00 (per space)
3) Electric Space an Additional $5.00 (per Space)
4) Overnight Fee an Additional $5.00 (per Space)
5) Corner Space Extra $5.00
Licenses Needed for Vending At The Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet
An California Sales & Use Tax License must be on record with the office no matter if you are a monthly or daily vendor. We also require a copy of your driver’s license at time of the rental agreement.
If you are a vendor selling food items you will need a food license and Insurance. This license is required for any item sold that is edible, pre-package (or not) and is obtained through County of Fresno Environmental Health Services Department (located at: 1221 Fulton Mall, Third Floor, Fresno CA 93775-1867) The phone number for this department is (559) 445-3271 Additional permission is required from the Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet in order to sell food. Please visit our office for additional information.
Office Hours of Operation
Swap Meet office hours are open 6 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Thursday, 6 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Saturday and 6 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Sunday
Marketplace Hours of Operation
Market Hours are from 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Contact Us Today for More Information
If you are thinking about having your own booth and becoming a Vendor with us please visit our office for more information or call (559) 266-SWAP during days and hours of operation.
Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
6am - 2pm
Thursdays: - FREE
Saturday: - FREE
Sunday: - $1.00 - Child 10 and under - FREE
Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet is located at the Fresno County Fairgrounds: 1641 S Chance Ave
Fresno, CA 93702
For more information about the Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet, please contact us at:
PHONE: (559) 266-SWAP (7927)
For more information or to contact us via e-mail click here.
1) All helpers, passengers, or employees must enter with the Vendor.
2) After 7:00am hand stamps will be available at all exits for re-entry.
Vendor and Admission Patrons Conduct:
1) Marketplace staff must be respected at all times. Failure to do so will result in removal from the market without refund. If you do not agree with or have a question feel free to contact management.
2) We request that all vendors conduct themselves in a reasonable and professional manner at all times. Loud yelling, threats, and/or extreme profanity towards anyone will not be permitted at any time. If a dispute arises please contact Marketplace personnel immediately
3) Threats of physical violence will not be tolerated by anyone at any time for any reason. Any such threat will result in immediate removal from the event without refund.
4) If at any time you have questions, comments, or complaints about the Marketplace, its rules and regulations, or its staff you are always welcome to contact management at (559) 266-SWAP.
1) Big Fresno Fairgrounds Flea Market & Swap Meet does not permit the sales of counterfeit merchandise. Violations of selling counterfeit merchandise may result in confiscation and or removal from grounds without refund. Event management cooperates with law enforcement and copyright owners in the investigation of sales of counterfeit merchandise.
2) No food or drink products of any kind are to be sold or given away without management permission. Violations may result in confiscation or removal from grounds without refund.
1) After entering the event, please proceed directly to your vendor space.
2) Please do not allow any customers or employees to operate any motorized vehicles (gas or electric) in the event.
3) No barbeques, open flames, pets, or weapons permitted.
4) Please drive safely and do not exceed 5mph at any time.
5) When leaving the event, please proceed directly through the closest exit location.
Other Rules and Regulations may apply and are subject to change without notice. Please see Marketplace office for more details.
© 2000 - 2013 powered by